- Free Seminar: State-of-the-Art Digital Cinema Workflows
Atomic Imaging Presents:
State-of-the-Art Digital Cinema Workflows with Blackmagic and G-Technology
Please come join us for a special event sponsored by Atomic Imaging at Golan Studios, as we host 2 days* of presentations and product showcases for you to see and test the gear. Atomic Imaging, BlackMagic and G-Technology will be presenting state of the art digital workflows, ...
- Blackmagicdesign and Digital Cinema Production Open House
Atomic Imaging, a Chicago-based full-service film/video production, integrated media, digital imaging and television sound stage/studio rental facility, will be hosting an Open House on this Thursday, Nov. 5th from 10:00AM – 6:00PM and Friday Nov. 6th from 9:00AM – 3:00PM for a two day look at the Blackmagic Product Line featuring the new Blackmagic Design ...
- Digital Cinema Production Open House featuring Blackmagic, ZEISS, Wooden Camera, Teradek and Sachtler Golan Studios/Atomic Imaging, a Chicago-based full-service film & television production and studio rental facility, will be hosting an Open House/Product Showcase on Wednesday, January 14th, 2015 from 1:00PM – 6:00PM and Thursday, January 15th from 9:00AM-2:00PM featuring Blackmagic Design digital cinema cameras, ZEISS Lenses and the newest URSA rigging accessories from Wooden Camera.
The event will ...
- Green Screen Intensive and two Camera Directing workshops in Chicago May 3-12 Hollywood Camera Work is putting on our final seminar series in Chicago at Atomic Imaging/Golan Studios May 3-12, 2013. The three-part series includes a Green Screen Intensive and two Camera Directing workshops: Raw Techniques and the Master Class in Staging and Blocking. These courses have been taught by us at Disney Studios, Lucas Film/ILM, Dreamworks ...
- Free Seminar-Showbiz Software & IL Production Tax Credits Atomic Imaging/Golan Studios will be hosting a Free, Film Production Budgeting & Tax Incentive seminar this Thursday, February 7, 2013 from 5:30PM-8:30PM
The evening will kick off with a brief intro by Chicago-based entertainment attorney Jim Pesoli, who will be discussing the preliminary steps to developing a film or television project in Illinois. He will discuss ...
- f-stop solution for Blackmagic Cinema Camera Atomic Imaging’s Director/DP, Ari Golan, who received the first Blackmagic Cinema Camera in Chicago, has spent the last several months running the extraordinarily anticipated RAW image capture device through its paces.
A lot has been written recently regarding this game changing product, which is still in its infancy, including several complaints about the lack of current ...
- Atomic adds Teradek wireless broadcast solutions Atomic Imaging is the premier rental provider and reseller in the USA for the Teradek Cube/Bond wireless video and bonded cellular technology based ENG devices.
Wireless video direct to iPad/iPhone for monitoring via WiFi
ENG Video Back Haul to replace OB Vans and Satellite Trucks
Hardware encoding and real-time streaming direct to Web
Rent or Purchase.
Bonded Cellular Streaming ...
- Green Screen Intensive for Directors & DPs Atomic Imaging and Hollywood Camerawork launch their “Green Screen Intensive for Directors & DPs” seminar series in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, London and Amsterdam. The seminar provides Directors and DPs the competence to work on a high-level green screen shoot.
- Atomic Imaging announces “Tweet-Mag©“ Tweet-Mag© is a Hardware & Software based system that allows attendees at any live event to TXT or Tweet messages to I-Mag screens, monitors and/or projection systems live in real-time. Tweet-Mag© is perfect for Concerts, Sporting Events, Corporate Meetings, Medical Symposiums, Awards Ceremonies, Social Gatherings and any other event containing viewers with something to say.
In This Section